Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nagging Regrets!

Yesterday during a claptrap with munis came to know about incivility in me felt eerily SHOCKED trust me ! True that - I mean some people just need to drop down their brag on the outrageous rules which society has made ! To be honest, I'm a person of my own bit of a dreamer and a hyppie(ROFLYSHST),I like doing my own things and have a benevolence !Though the time is crucial these days and lots of stuff pending and some un'touched ! There are these guy's Jaykumar a.k.a google (as that we call him) and jvardhan a.k.a chotu in my class loaded with knowledge, energy n handworker's there been time since this mca both have been so helpful n resourceful I mus say to ask anything especially during labs and to get the doubt fixed ! There been times when I felt like luddite as I been using nokia one one zero zero from long n still but that not the reason of using a simple phone n being a recluse as some say me which m NOT ! My days were more exciting when I was with them and was least worried bout the working of many programs being taught ! I couldn’t make it now without them in lab I must say however as there is little down here at this time as m about to finish the course ! Things that escape most people is the fact of the amount of fakeness in them, As for me I’ve decided that I’m going to live this upcoming life every moment of it to its real values ! I don't blame anyone or the world around me ? It is true that I miss intelligent companionship, but there are so few with whom I can share the things that mean so much to me that I have learnt to contain myself ! peace out !

No comments: